Red, White, and Bleu Potato Salad
- head garlic
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 lb
- red potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c
- fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
- 8 oz
- crumbled bleu cheese
- slices bacon, cooked crips and crumbled
How to Make Red, White, and Bleu Potato Salad
- 1Wrap garlic head in foil, drizzle with olive oil, and roast in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes. Remove and let cool. When cool, squeeze cloves from the head and mash into a paste. Place in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- 2Boil potatoes until soft. Let cool and dice.
- 3Whisk together roasted garlic, sour cream, vinegar, chives, salt and pepper. Carefully stir in blue cheese, bleu cheese, and bacon.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients. Refrigerate and serve. Serves 4-6.