Potatoe Salad Jamie's Way
6 mediumred potatoes
1/2 cdukes mayonaise
1/2 cdiced celery
1 smallsweet onion finely diced
2 Tbspdiced pimientos
2 Tbspdill salad cubes
6 slicebacon, cooked
1 tspblack pepper
How to Make Potatoe Salad Jamie's Way
- Wash the potatoes and cut into bite size cubes. Not necessary to peel.
- Boil till tender.
- Drain and set aside to cool
- When potatoes are cooled add all the ingredients except the bacon.
- Stir gently to mix up don't use all the salt till you taste and see if more is needed.
- Crumble the bacon and add some into the salad and stir. Sprinkle top with reserved bacon and serve.