Potato Salad Quick Time
- 1 can(s)
- whole potatoes 15 oz.
- 1/4 small
- onion diced fine
- stalks celery diced fine
- eggs hard boiled diced medium
- 1/4 to 1/3 c
- mayonnaise or miracle whip
- 2 Tbsp
- pimentos diced fine (optional for color)
- 1/2 tsp
- parsley dried or fresh minced for color
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potato Salad Quick Time
- 1Drain canned Potatoes and place in bowl with paper towel to absorb excess liquid, (They're already cooked) I use a hand multi-blade pastry blender to fine mince potatoes after removing paper towel, a process I borrowed from a local restaurant. I like the texture of the minced potatoes. You could dice to desired size.
- 2Dice Onion and Celery fine.
- 3Add finely diced Pimentos and Parsley. (Optional)
- 4Add Mayonnaise (You know the only one) and mix and blend well. If using mayonnaise I add a half teaspoon sugar. I prefer Mayonnaise over Miracle Whip.
- 5Add the two Eggs diced medium. And mix gently. I always keep a few hard boiled eggs in the fridge.
- 6Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 7You could add Green Peeper or Yellow Mustard or anything of your choice. You could slice a third Egg to top. Quick, Easy and Sooo Good. Variation: Add some Dill Seed or Summer Savory,equally good.
- 8A bigger crowd -- Double or triple everything.