Potato Salad Quick Time
1 can(s)whole potatoes 15 oz.
1/4 smallonion diced fine
2stalks celery diced fine
2eggs hard boiled diced medium
1/4 to 1/3 cmayonnaise or miracle whip
2 Tbsppimentos diced fine (optional for color)
1/2 tspparsley dried or fresh minced for color
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potato Salad Quick Time
- Drain canned Potatoes and place in bowl with paper towel to absorb excess liquid, (They're already cooked) I use a hand multi-blade pastry blender to fine mince potatoes after removing paper towel, a process I borrowed from a local restaurant. I like the texture of the minced potatoes. You could dice to desired size.
- Dice Onion and Celery fine.
- Add finely diced Pimentos and Parsley. (Optional)
- Add Mayonnaise (You know the only one) and mix and blend well. If using mayonnaise I add a half teaspoon sugar. I prefer Mayonnaise over Miracle Whip.
- Add the two Eggs diced medium. And mix gently. I always keep a few hard boiled eggs in the fridge.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- You could add Green Peeper or Yellow Mustard or anything of your choice. You could slice a third Egg to top. Quick, Easy and Sooo Good. Variation: Add some Dill Seed or Summer Savory,equally good.
- A bigger crowd -- Double or triple everything.