Potato Salad 'New Jersey' Style
- 2 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- sugar, to taste
1. Boil potatoes in skin and let cool. Slice into quarters. Add eggs,
mayonnaise, onion, and celery and fold together. Season to taste with salt,
pepper and sugar.
Organize all the raw ingredients.
Cut the potatoes in half, then into quarters.
Then cut each quarter twice more or into desired size.
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.