- peeled, boiled, cooled, cubed potatoes(you can use russet white potatoes too)
- small onion chopped
- stalk of celery chopped
- hard boiled eggs chopped
- 5 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish
- 3/4-1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- paprika to sprinkle on top
- mrs. dash original seasoning or salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potato Salad
- 6Finely chop a celery stalk and set aside.
- 8Blend in mayonnaise, followed by mustard. You may desire to use less mayonnaise. I like my potato salad creamy.
- 9Taste the salad and check to see if more seasoning is required. Add some Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning or just use salt and pepper instead.