5 lbred skin potato's
1 lbbacon, cooked and crumbled
4 largeeggs, hard boiled
1 cmayonnaise add as much as you like
1 Tbspwhole grain mustard
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potato & Bacon Salad
- Cut potato's in cubes and boil in salted water until fork tender. Drain and put in a large bowl
- Chop or slice eggs and add to potato's
- Add Mayonnaise,mustard,salt,pepper and scallions.Stir. Add more or less mayo and mustard according to your liking
- I stir in the bacon just before serving, to keep it crunchy.It tastes just as good added ahead of time.
- Can be served warm or chilled.