PEGGI'S POTATO SALAD
Peggi Anne Tebben
- 8 large
- red potatoes, * peeled & cut into bite size cubes
- 1/2 c
- celery, chopped fine
- chopped green onions
- 1/4 c
- sweet relish, drained some
- olives, chopped (green or black)
- 1 c
- 1/8 c
- prepared mustard
- salt & pepper
- boiled eggs, chopped
How to Make PEGGI'S POTATO SALAD
- 1*If potatoes have a nice skin on them, leave it on.
- 2Boil potatoes until done as you would for mashed potatoes.
- 3Transfer to colander in sink & run cold water over them. Cool your pan down that you just used, & return potatoes to it & fill with cold water. Set aside.
- 4Chop celery, onions, olives & eggs & place in large bowl, along with the relish.
- 5In small bowl, mix the mayonnaise & mustard.
- 6When potatoes are cooled down completely, drain well.
- 7With an old hand held potato masher, halfway mash the potatoes, leaving half chunks.
- 8Add potatoes to bowl of veggies & then add the mayonnaise mixture.
- 9Salt & pepper & mix well.
- 10Chill at least 4 hours before serving. Overnight is better.