PEGGI'S POTATO SALAD
Peggi Anne Tebben
8 largered potatoes, * peeled & cut into bite size cubes
1/2 ccelery, chopped fine
6chopped green onions
1/4 csweet relish, drained some
10olives, chopped (green or black)
1/8 cprepared mustard
·salt & pepper
3boiled eggs, chopped
How to Make PEGGI'S POTATO SALAD
- *If potatoes have a nice skin on them, leave it on.
- Boil potatoes until done as you would for mashed potatoes.
- Transfer to colander in sink & run cold water over them. Cool your pan down that you just used, & return potatoes to it & fill with cold water. Set aside.
- Chop celery, onions, olives & eggs & place in large bowl, along with the relish.
- In small bowl, mix the mayonnaise & mustard.
- When potatoes are cooled down completely, drain well.
- With an old hand held potato masher, halfway mash the potatoes, leaving half chunks.
- Add potatoes to bowl of veggies & then add the mayonnaise mixture.
- Salt & pepper & mix well.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving. Overnight is better.