Patates Salatas? (Turkish Potato Salad)
"This is a salad with potato. It's a little sour. I recommend it with yoghurt. You will like it."
- 8 medium
- 4 medium
- tomatoes, i use roma
- spring onions
- vidallia onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- fresh mint
- fresh dill
- chili pepper
- kosher salt
How to Make Patates Salatas? (Turkish Potato Salad)
- 1Boil the potatoes in their skins.
When they are soft enough, peal them and let them cool down.
- 2Chop up the potatos, tomatoes, spring onion and onion.
Put them in a bowl.
Add olive oil, lemon juice, fresh mint leafs, dill, chili pepper and salt.
Mix for a while.
Ready to serve...
- 3This is exactly the way Huleya gave me the recipe.