MY"HORSEY POTATO SALAD"
Nancy J. Patrykus
I always try to add it to many of my recipes.
This one turned out great!
Just what the world needs.. another potato salad recipe. LOL
I do hope you will try this one
My friends say it is very good..so do I!
But then I know the cook! LOL
The amount of horseradish you use is your choice and for your taste.
- 6-8 medium
- red potatoes leave the skin on and cook... peel and cut up.
- 6 medium
- hard boiled eggs, peel and cut up
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise,... easy do not make it soupy
- 1/3 c
- horseradish sauce
- 6 medium
- green onions....chopped
- 4 large
- celery ribs...string and dice
- salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley.....add to your taste
How to Make MY"HORSEY POTATO SALAD"
- 5Picture of the egg timer, see it turns color.
From red to white!...Amazing!!!
Place the egg timer in the bottom of a pan of
water-filled pan. While the eggs cook,the timer calculates the rise in temperature, by changing the color of the timer.
The progressive change in color shows the levels of completion from soft to hard-boilerd!