Mom's Potato Salad
- medium potatoes, peeled & diced
- medium onion, peeled & chopped
- eggs, hardboiled
- dill pickles, diced
- 1 c
- 1/8 c
- celery seed
- celery salt
- seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- dill weed
How to Make Mom's Potato Salad
- 1All measurements are approximate. I've never really measured anything for this recipe. I just make it & tweak it until it tastes right.
- 2Cook potatoes until tender, drain. Refrigerate until cool.
- 3After everything is cool, assemble your salad. All of the spices are to taste.
- 4Garnish with hardboiled egg slices & paprika. ENJOY!