How to Make MOM SALER'S POTATOE SALAD
- Boil or Microwave potatoes and allow to cool completely. Peel and chop.
Boil Eggs and allow to cool completely, peel and chop
- In Large container, mix potatoes, onions, salt, celery seed, pickles and Miracle Whip
- Add Pickle Juice to desired consistency.
Add chopped eggs.
- At this point, you may need to add additional salt, pickle juice and/or Miracle Whip. Keep tasting until its right.
- By the time you finish, you'll have eaten your portion of Potatoe Salad !!!
This is still one of my family's favorites