★★★★★ 1 vote5
- russet potatoes
- 6 slice
- 6 sprig(s)
- green onions, chopped
- 4 Tbsp
- butter or oleo
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 c
- diced or grated sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Molly's German Potato Salad
- 1Peel (or not, as desired),cut into chunks and boil potatoes till fork tender. Drain. Save a bit of the drippings.
- 2Cut bacon slices into 1" pieces and fry till crisp; drain on paper towels.
- 3Add bacon, green onions, cheese and butter to potatoes and mix well. I like to add a bit of the drippings, as well.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir well and serve warm.