Miss JoAnn's Best Potato Salad Ever!
- about 8 large potatoes peeled
- about 1 cup of mayo or salad dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of milk any prefence is fine
- about 1 tsp of sugar or sugar substitute
- about 5 eggs boiled i add vinegar to boiling water
How to Make Miss JoAnn's Best Potato Salad Ever!
- 1cook potatoes until fork tender drain allow to slightly coll but if you're in a hurry omit the cooling. rince eggs to insure no shells are left and chop to desired consistency
- 2mix mayo, milk and sugar. taste and decide the flavoring you prefer.
- 3combine and chill, I have served warm, but I prefer cold