Mexicain Potato Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6-8 large
- boiled potatoes, russets peeled and cubed
- 12 medium
- eggs, hard boiled 8 chopped 4 sliced set a side goes on top of salad
- 1 can(s)
- black olives
- 1 jar(s)
- 4 stalk(s)
- celery stalks minced oe sliced thinly
- 1 large
- bell pepper minced
- 3-4 sprig(s)
- green onions sliced thinly
- 2 large
- dill pickle minced
- 2 Tbsp
- lawry's season salt
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cumin
- 1 1/8 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh spainish ground paprika 1 tbs in salad 1 tbs on top
- 1 2/3 c
- hellmanns or best food mayonnaise
- 1 1/3 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
How to Make Mexicain Potato Salad
- 1Peel and cube potato's boil until tender. until you can put fork in one , drain and let cool.
Boil eggs put eggs in pot first to avoid egg breaking fill water to just over eggs, get to boil point let boil for 5 mins then take off heat let stand for 20 mins, then drain then put in cool or colder the water for 10 mins then peel, smash 4 eggs the other 2 slice and set aside.
chop finely celery, green onion, bell pepper, pickle
olives slice in half, drain pimento's
Put all that is above in a large container, with mayonnaise and spices mix and taste.
Put sliced eggs on top and sprinkle with paprika.
cover let chill for several hours over night would be better.
serve and enjoy.