Loaded Potato Salad
How to Make Loaded Potato Salad
- You can either peel or not peel the potatoes before cooking. I usually leave the peelings on. I cook them whole, in boiling water, for about 40 minutes, or until a fork pierces easily. Let them cool until they can be handled.
- Meanwhile, I cook the bacon and then crumble.
- Chop up the scallions. You could also use fresh chives.
- Set aside about a handful of each of the bacon, scallions and cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together, except the potatoes. This is where I also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces and toss with the dressing mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with bacon, scallions and cheese.
- Taste best if you let the flavors meld over night.