Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 2 lb
- potatoes, diced (optionally peeled)
- 1 c
- sour cream (or greek yogurt)
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onions, sliced
- strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice (~1/2 small lemon) (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 1Boil the potatoes in water until just fork tender, about 15-20 minutes, drain and let cool completely.
Meanwhile cook the bacon and set aside on pepper towels to drain.
- 2Mix everything and optionally, though highly recommended, let it chill in the fridge to allow the flavors to mingle before serving.
- 3Option: Replace some of the sour cream with mayonnaise.
Option: Add broccoli.