Killer Potato Salad
- 5 lb
- red skinned potatoes (unpeeled & quartered)
- 3 stalks
- celery, chopped
- 1/2 c
- red onion, chopped
- 1 medium
- green pepper, diced
- 1 lg.
- carrot, grated
- eggs, hard boiled, cooled & chopped
- 3 c
- hellman's mayonaise (no substitutes)
- 1/8 c
- prepared yellow mustard
- enough kosher dill pickle juice to thin out a bit
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Killer Potato Salad
- 1Boil potatoes in salted water just until done. Do not over cook. Drain, cut into chunks, and set aside to cool completely.
- 2In large bowl, add celery, red onion, green pepper, grated carrot, parsley and chopped eggs. Stir all together.
- 3In small bowl stir together all dressing ingredients. Pour onto chopped veggies. Stir together well, and pour onto potatoes. Mix to coat well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to marry well.