Instant Potato Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largecan evaporated milk
3 cinstant potato flakes, dry
6 largehard boiled eggs, chopped
4 largedill pickles, chopped
1 mediumonion, chopped (red onion if in season)
1 can(s)ripe olives, chopped
1 smalljar pimentos
3/4 cranch salad dressing
How to Make Instant Potato Salad
- Melt butter in milk and water in a large mixing bowl, in the microwave.
- Stir in potatoes. If potatoes are too thick, stir in a small amount of hot water. Set aside to cool.
- After potatoes are cooled, add eggs, onions, pickles, olives and pimentos.
- Stir in mustard, ranch dressing and mayonnaise. Mix well. Chill and serve.
- This does not need additional seasoning as the Ranch dressing gives it a nice flare.