Homemade Potato Salad
- 1 bag(s)
- potato(boiled and peeled)
- half of onion(chopped them up)
- eggs(boiled and chopped up)
- 1 jar(s)
- pickles(chopped them up)
- 1-2 jar(s)
- miracle whip or salad dressing(depending on size of bowl)
How to Make Homemade Potato Salad
- 1Boil potatoes and eggs 8-10 longer if needed.
While the eggs and potatoes are boiling cut up tomatoe, pickles, onions into
Small pieces. Set aside. When the eggs have finished boiling let them cool crack them and chop them up. After boiling potatoes run under cool water and let cool. Peel them and chop them up mix all ingredients in a big bowl and then add your mayo or salad dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve.