- 8-9 medium
- potatoes, russets with skin on boiled
- 1 large
- onion chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- 12 oz. del-dixi/best maid brand sweet relish
- 6 large
- eggs boiled peeled and chopped
- reg. 30 oz helmans mayo.
- 3 Tbsp
- reg. yellow mustard
- salt to taste maybe some pepper
How to Make Helmans Potato Salad
- 1In a dutch oven, wash and boil potatoes with skins on, can put the eggs in to cook as well. kill 2 birds 1 stone my motto! let them cool. then using a blunt knife, the skins almost slide right off!
- 2chop onions while taters are cooking, once taters are peeled, add to bowl chopping them up as you go along mashing some leaving some chunks for texture mix in onions and sweet relish and mustard.
- 3next use about half of the helmans mayo stirring as you go till creamy then toss in chopped eggs. salt lightly while stirring. you can chill it if you like, i like mine room temp.