Gwenies Potato Salad:)
- 1/2-1 C.
- real mayonaise(hellmans best)
- 1/2 - 1 C.
- miracle whip
- 1 lg.
- onion chopped
- 1 lg
- cucumber chopped
- 1 med.
- green, red, yellow and orange bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 C.
- sweet relish
- 1 Tbs.
- 1-2 large
- dill pickles and some juice maybe 1/4 c.
- a little
- mustard (to your taste)
- 5-6 Large
- eggs (hard boiled) and chopped
- 5 lbs of
- potatoes boiled in skin till soft
- 1 tsp.
- salt ( or to your taste)
- 1 tsp.
- pepper (or to your taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder (or to your taste)
How to Make Gwenies Potato Salad:)
- 1Boil the 5 lbs. of potatoes(remember to leave on skins)
- 2Chop all vegetables, mix everything (except eggs) together in a lg. bowl. Set aside
- 3when potatoes are done, rinse in cold water. take off skins, and use your hands to break them up(I just take a potato and squeeze it.:) Don't make it too small. But it's up to you.
- 4mix all ingredients together in a very large bowl. Refrigerate and enjoy:) Really this is a GREAT Recipe...Hope you love it as much as everyone I know do!!!