Fully Loaded Baked Potato Salad
I made it for a church picnic and received several requests for this recipe. Everyone loved it!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- medium russet potatoes
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- small onion, chopped
- chives (to taste)
- 1-1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Fully Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 1Wash and cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Cover with water and boil until fork-tender, about 20-25-minutes. Do not overcook!
- 2Drain and cool potatoes.
- 3Mix sour cream and mayonnaise together in bowl. Add to potatoes, then add onions, chives, and cheese. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- 4Top with bacon and extra shredded cheese and serve!
NOTE: I prefer to mix the bacon with the other ingredients, so everyone gets bacon down to the last serving.