Fresh Tuna & Red Potato Salad1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Fresh Tuna & Red Potato Salad
- Heat 1-Inch water (salted if desired) to boiling in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Add the potatoes and cover.
- Heat until boiling then reduce the heat until simmering and simmer the potatoes 30 to 35 minutes or until they are tender, then drain and cool slightly.
- Cut into cubes, (There should be about 3 cups).
- Mix all of the ingredients together then cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until well chilled.