Easy fiesta potato salad
- 3 lb
- red-skinned potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 c
- hellman's light mayonnaise
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning packet
- 1 c
- mexiacn-style shredded cheese
- 1/2 c
- sliced scallions
- 1 large
- can, sliced black olives, drained
- 1 c
- crushed taco or nacho flavored baked tortilla chips
How to Make Easy fiesta potato salad
- 1Place potatoes in lg pot, fill w/ water until just covered. Bring to a boil. Cook about 12-15 mins, or until potatoes are just fork-tender.
- 2Drain potatoes and let cool completely. Place cooled potatoes in a lg bowl, set aside. In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and taco seasoning packet.
- 3Add seasoned mayonnaise to potatoes, along with remaining ingredients, except crushed chips. Mix gently until combined, Refrigerate unti ready to serve. When ready to serve: sprinkle crushed chips over salad.