Debbie's Personal Potato Salad
- russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- eggs, boiled, shelled and chopped
- large vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
- 1/3 c
- kraft seven seas green godess salad dressing
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Debbie's Personal Potato Salad
- 1Peel and cut raw potatoes into cubes. Rinse well and boil for 10-12 minutes. Drain and set aside. Make sure these are totally dry before mixing your potato salad. I often set them on a clean towel spread out on a cookie sheet for about half an hour.
- 2Boil eggs, shell, rinse with cold water, chop and set aside.
Chop Vidalia onion and also set aside.
- 3When boiled potatoes are air dried, mix cubed potatoes, chopped eggs and onion in a large mixing bowl.
- 4In a separate small bowl mix the miracle whip salad dressing, Green Goddess salad dressing, salt and black pepper. Pour over potatoes, egg and onion mixture and gently mix together.
You may top with a gentle shake of paprika, and or sliced boiled eggs.
Chill and serve.
- 5Note: Some people enjoy more sauce in their salads, so just increase the two salad dressings per your personal taste. Be sure to increase or decrease your salt and pepper as well.