Cucumber Potato Salad
- 6 medium
- red potatoes
- celery ribs, chopped
- stalks of green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp
- dill weed
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 c
- sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 c
- cucumber ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 c
How to Make Cucumber Potato Salad
- 1Place potatoes in a large kettle and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool and cut into small cubes.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs, celery, onions, dill weed, salt, pickle relish, mayonnaise and ranch dressing until blended.
- 3Combine the cucumber salad dressing and the mayonnaise and pour over potato mixture and stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours (overnight is better) before serving.