Creamy Red Potato Salad
Also - this is a double batch, because my family always fights over it. Halve the ingredients for the original recipe.
- red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 Tbsp
- sliced green olives w/pimento
- 4 tsp
- nonpareil capers
- celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 c
- red onion, finely chopped
- hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp
- lemon herb seasoning
- 6 Tbsp
- 2-4 Tbsp
- parsley, finely chopped (optional)
How to Make Creamy Red Potato Salad
- 1Boil potatoes for approximately 20-25 minutes (until soft but not mushy).
- 2Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate overnight to give the flavors a chance to combine.