Cousin Maxine's Potato Salad
There are only 4 potato salad recipes I like or will eat or make.
This is one of them. And when I go visit my cousin she always makes it for me.
I love it because, I dislike Potato salad covered so much in Mayo you can't taste the other ingredients.
Maxine's Mom use to make this for the resturant they owned up in Bend, Oregon a million years ago.
Note from Maxine...It's better the next day. I don't agree..I like just right after she makes it.
- bunch of radishs, cleaned and sliced thin, save the green tops for rasdish soup
- bunch of thin green onions, sliced
- exlarge white rose potatoes, cut in cubes and cooked el dante
- exlarge eggs, hard boiled and chopped, not to fine
- 1/2 c
- best foods or helman's mayonnaise
- 1/4 c
- milk or cream or half & half
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cousin Maxine's Potato Salad
- 1Cook the potatoes in salt water until they are almost done. Drain and cool
Slice your radishes and green onions. Add to the cooled potatoes and gently mix them. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Mix the Mayo and the milk till creamy. Add to the potato mixture and gently fold the May mixture in. Then add the eggs and fold in.
- 3Chill and serve. Or serve it immediately, my favorite way.