Baked Potato Salad
- redskin potatos
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, chopped (partially frozen for easier chopping)
- 1 large
- sweet onion, chopped fine
- 1 c
- 1 lb
- velveta or american processed cheese, cubed
- 2 tsp
- chives, chopped
- 1 c
- green salad olies, chopped fine in a grinder
How to Make Baked Potato Salad
- 1Boil potatoes in water until tender. Drain.
- 2In large bowl, mix cubed potatoes, mayo, onion, seasons, and cheese.
- 3Spread mix in 9x13 glass dish.
Spread evenly with bacon and olives over the stop.
- 4Bake 350 for 1 hour, or until bacon appears crispy.