Baked Potato Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 csour cream
1/2 cpeppercorn ranch salad dressing
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 Tbsphot sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
2 bunchgreen onions, chopped
How to Make Baked Potato Salad
- Scrub the potatoes, wrap in foil and bake 45 - 60 minutes in 400 degree oven. Unwrap and cool in refrigerator.
- Fry bacon until crisp, drain and cool; then chop into small bits. Set aside
- Cut baked potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, mayo, ranch dressing, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and crumbled bacon. Mix together gently.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with chopped green onions.