Awesome Potato Salad
This is an awesome salad and one I found in Company's Coming back in the 80's. A favorite with the whole family and I get requests to make this every BBQ get together.
Hope you all enjoy.
Pic from the web
- 6 c
- cooked potatoes, cubed and cooled
- 5 large
- hard boiled eggs, reserve some slices for the top and the rest can be chopped
- chopped green onions
- 1/2 c
- chopped celery
- 1 c
- mayonnaise,,,now this is the secret !!!...use homemade mayo...if not use hellamans
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- salt...be careful with the salt...depending on what mayo you use it could end up too salt so taste before adding the salt
- 1/4 tsp
- tomato cut up small
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- paprika for sprinkling
How to Make Awesome Potato Salad
- 1Put cooled potatoes in a bowl. Add chopped eggs...don't forget the slices for the top.....along with the onions and celery.
Mix mayo with milk, salt...taste first!!....and pepper.Pour over potatoes and fold in gently making sure potatoes are well mixed with dressing.
Spread reserved egg slices over top.Put tomato chunks between egg slices.
Mix mayo with milk and drizzle over tomato and egg slices.Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and chill.