- 2 c
- boiled fingerling potatoes, peeled and cubed
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- scallions, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 c
- (or more, as you like) crumbled bacon bits
- mayonnaise, to your taste
- salt & peppe,r to your taste
- dijon mustard, to your taste
How to Make "As You Like It" Potato Salad
- 1You don't have to use fingerling potatoes; use whatever you have in the fridge or which ever ones you like best. Make sure the potatoes are cooled if you are going to boil them just before you make this salad.
- 2Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. If 2 hard boiled eggs are too much for you, only use one. Or none at all! Use as much or as little bacon bits and scallions as you like. The same goes for the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Mix the ingredients well and refrigerate for a while to let the flavors blend. Enjoy!