★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 lb
- new red potatoes
- 1 small
- red onion
- 1/2 to 1 c
- 2 tsp
- 4 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 c
- sweet relish
- 2 pinch
- salt and pepper to taste to your liking
- 1 pinch
- of garlic powder or salt to taste
- paprika as a garnish
How to Make Angela's potato salad
- 1fist cut potatoes with the skin on into a medium size dice. rinse put in pot with salted water bring to boil when fork tender drain and set aside to cool. you want the potatoes to be cool before you add other ingredients so the potato salad will hold its shape
- 2take four large egss boil for 10 mins then peel set aside and let them cool also.. when cooled just dice the eggs up ..set aside untill ready to assemble your potato salad.. you can save one egg and slice it if you want and lay it on top of finished potato salad as a garnish if you like.
- 3cut your red onion up into a small dice you may use any onion you like the red onion just adds color..
- 4once potatoes are cooled and eggs are cooled put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl add all ingredients except the paparika and mix well.. then put finished potato salad into a fun festive bowl add your saved sliced on top sprinkle with some paprika and serve..