- 1 box
- 12 oz. box of spiral tri-colored pasta
- 1 pkg
- grape tomatoes
- 1 pkg
- of broccoli and cauliflower from the produce section already washed and ready to use
- 2 pkg
- 1 package each of 8 oz. mild chedder cheese and pepper jack cheese in the block form
- 2 jar(s)
- of lowfat italian salad dressing
How to Make Vickie's Pasta Salad
- 1Cut the cheeses in cubes and set aside. Cut grape tomatoes in half and also set aside. Chop the raw broccoli and cauliflower up and set aside.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions on box- I usually cook mine ten minutes so it wont be soggy. Drain and rinse in cold water and put in large bowl.
- 3Add cubed cheeses and chopped veggies and tomatoes to pasta. Pour one jar of dressing over,mix well and put in refrigerator to chill, about one hour. Right before you serve pour other jar of dressing over pasta and mix well again. I usually only use half of the second jar of dressing all depends the taste your prefer. Serve and enjoy!!