Vegetable Pasta Salad
Ruth Ann Vokac
I love this salad dressing; you could use it on a tortellini salad, or as a dressing for a mixed vegetable salad.
So use your creativity to use part or all of this recipe.
- 8 oz
- rotini pasta, multi-colored, whole wheat, or extra fiber
- 3-4 c
- raw or lightly sautéed vegetables of your choice: snow peas; green onions, diced; fresh mushrooms, sliced; zucchini, quartered and sliced; carrots, julienned, tomatoes, diced; celery, diced; green, yellow or red peppers, diced.
- other diced or sliced vegetables of your choice
- 1/3 c
- extra light olive oil
- 1/3 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- sesame seeds
How to Make Vegetable Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water.
Drain and let cool in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Prepare vegetables and add to pasta.
- 3Add the dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight lid. Shake to combine. Pour over pasta and vegetables. Chill