How to Make tuna noodle salad
- 1boil noodles until tender.
- 2mix onion, tuna, peas, and 1/2 mayo in large bowl
- 3when noodles are done drain and rinse with cold water. (if you add ice cubes to the noodles and stir, it cools it off a little faster)
- 4add noodles to bowl with the mixture, add rest of the mayo, stir until completely combined.
- 5serve now or chill in fridge for a couple of hours.
- 6make sure to stir it up again after taking it out of the fridge. you can add more mayo if desired.