Totally Tubular Tortellini Salad
20 ozcheese-filled tortellini
2heads fresh broccoli, cut into small florets
1head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
1 cseedless grapes cut in half
1red onion, finely chopped
1 csalted sunflower seeds or walnuts
3/4 cwhite sugar
3 tspapple cider vinegar
How to Make Totally Tubular Tortellini Salad
- Chop veggies, grapes, and nuts.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar to make the dressing.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in boiling water until they float to the top (or if you like them more tender)you can cook them for a 1-2 minutes longer. Drain the noodles.
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, broccoli, bacon, grapes, raisins, sunflower seeds and red onion.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss.