- 2 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 3 oz
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1/3 c
- sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb
- tortellini, cheese stuffed
- 1 oz
- garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz
- artichoke hearts, marinated and drained
How to Make Tortellini Vinaigrette Salad
- 1Combine the vinegar, garlic, mustard, and oregano in a small bowl. Add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream while whisking constantly until all the oil is incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil on the stove top.
- 3In a small bowl, pour enough of the boiling water over the sun-dried tomatoes to cover. Let stand for 30 minutes to rehydrate, then drain.
- 4Coarsely chop the rehydrated tomatoes.
- 5Meanwhile, cook the tortellini in the remaining boiling water until about 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
- 6Trim fat off prosciutto and cut into squares.
- 7Combine tomatoes, tortellini, prosciutto, garlic and drained artichoke hearts. Add vinaigrette and mix well.
- 8Let stand 1 hour.
- 9Cover and refrigerate.
Note: This can be served room temperature or chilled. We have even eaten it warmed for dinner.