Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a sweet and creamy recipe that's a breeze to put together. Its rich flavor makes it a perfect choice for serving at your next luncheon or potluck. The Test Kitchen
1 pkgbacon, cooked and crumbled
1 pkgfrozen cheese tortellini (appx 13 oz)
1/2 cwhite sugar
2 tspcider vinegar
1 craisins (can soak in warm water to plump)
1 csunflower seeds (shelled, of course....hehe)
How to Make TORTELLINI SALAD
- Cook bacon until evenly browned; drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Cook frozen cheese tortellini as directed on pkg.
- In small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar for dressing.
- In large bowl, combine tortellini, bacon, raisins, sunflower seeds.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.