Tortellini Pesto Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- uncooked tortellini (try spinach and cheese by barilla)
- 1/4-1/2 c
- pesto (try classico or trader joe's)
- yellow bell pepper
- red bell pepper
- red onion
- 1/2 pt
- grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- black pepper, to taste
How to Make Tortellini Pesto Salad
- 1Cook the pasta according to the package; set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, dice bell peppers and onion into small pieces. Quarter the tomatoes.
- 3Mix pasta, pesto (start with 1/4 cup), and vegetables in a large bowl. Add more pesto, if desired. Add crushed red peppers and black pepper.
- 4Cool in fridge for at least one hour before serving.