Tomatoe and bacon macaroni salad
- 1 lb
- wheel macaroni cooked or any other shape your heart desires
- 1 bunch
- green onions chopped (use all of the onions except an inch or two off the tops
- 1 c
- sundried tomatoes (not in oil) sliced and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- fresh tomatoes diced
- celery stalks dice small
- 1 lb
- smoked bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 c
- mayo (not miracle whip)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Tomatoe and bacon macaroni salad
- 1In a large bowl mix together macaroni, green onions, sundried and fresh tomatoes, celery, and smoked bacon.
- 2combine mayo, pepper, vinegar, and sugar in another bowl. (you can add some salt to taste if you wish)
- 3Mix the mayo mixture into the macaroni and chill for several hours.
- 4Add a little more mayo if the salad appears dry before serving.