Thai Pasta Salad
This salad is a nice change of pace from the traditional pasta salad that graces every picnic table all summer long.
How to Make Thai Pasta Salad
- 1boil egg noodles(will yield aprox 1lb when coooked)
rinse drain and chill.
- 2Add the chicken, vegtables,and peanut sauce.
- 3mix well and serve cold.
- 4for a milder dressing combine peanut sauce with 2tbsp honey and 2 tbsp lime juice.
- 5I like to add scallions, and fresh tomatoes sometimes,this salad is very versatile and compatible with just about everything,so have fun and enjoy.