- 1 box
- salad supreme (season to taste)
- cucumbers ( cut in chunks)
- brocolli florets ( use the amount you want)
- tomatoes (chopped)
- carrots, grated ( use the amount you want)
- red oninon (chopped)
- black olives
- pepperoni (cut into pieces)
- zesty italian dressing
How to Make Spaghetti Salad
- 1Prepare spaghetti according to package direction. Add a teaspoon of olive oil to water to keep spaghetti from sticking together. I normally boil spaghetti for 12 minutes ( depending on the firmness you like). Rinse in cold water. Make sure spaghetti is cool to touch before adding any ingredients. Place in a large container and add the spicy salad dressing and some salad supreme. Place in refrigerator while you cut up other ingredients
Remove from refrigerator and add remaining ingredients. Toss and place back into refrigerator to chill. Serve cold.
- 2You may add any vegetable cheese or meat to this salad. Always remember to use the salad dressing and salad supreme to your taste.You want the spaghetti to be a little juicy or just want to taste the salad dressing. Enjoy. I hope your family enjoy this as much as mine. God Bless!
- 3You can prepare spaghetti with the salad dresing and salad supreme the night before to let marinate.
- 4NOTE: You may add or remove any ingredient.