Southern Sweetness Pasta Salad
1 lbpasta, cooked (i use mini farfalle because they are pretty)
1 1/2 capple cider vinegar
1 1/2 csugar
1/2green bell pepper, diced fine
1/2red bell pepper, diced fine
4green onions, sliced fine
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 1/2 cmayonnaise
How to Make Southern Sweetness Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta to al dente stage and drain well.
- Mix vinegar and sugar together until sugar is dissolved.
- Add pasta. red and green bell peppers, onion to the sugar/vinegar mixture, mix well, and refrigerate over night.
- If there is a lot of liquid left in the morning, drain pasta again. Otherwise, just proceed to the next step.
- Crush italian seasoning between your palms and sprinkle over pasta. Add mayonnaise, using more if desired.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Chill and serve.