Southern Macaroni Salad
** One of my friends makes this and adds fresh diced tomatoes and bacon bits just before serving.
- 1 - lb box
- elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 c
- mayonnaise ( i use miracle-whip)
- 1/4 c
- milk, 2%
- 2 Tbsp
- red bell pepper/garlic seasoning
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- hard-boiled eggs
- 1 medium
- red onion
- 1 c
- celery stalks
- 2 large
How to Make Southern Macaroni Salad
- 1* In small bowl, mix mayo, milk, and spices together : stir into macaroni noodles and toss well.
- 2Chop all remaining ingredients into desired size pieces and add to macaroni mixture, toss well.
- 3Can be served immediately or chill overnight if desired.