- 16 oz
- tri colored rotini
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 3/4 c
- envelope taco seasoning
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- large green pepper , chopped
- medium onion, chopped
- medium tomato, chopped
- 5 1/2 oz
- olives (black or green, your preference), drained
- 16 oz
- catalina dressing
How to Make Sombrero Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 3Add water and taco seasoning mix; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- 4Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
- 5Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato,and olives; mix well.
Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.