Simple Sally Salad with Chicken and Pasta
- 1 box
- simply pasta salad (use any variety)
- 3 c
- frozen broccoli normandy mix
- whole chicken breasts (rotisserie from supermarket)
- 3 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- feta cheese (crumbled)
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese, (shredded)
How to Make Simple Sally Salad with Chicken and Pasta
- 1Bring 6 cups of water to boil in a 3 quart saucepan to which a little cooking oil and salt and pepper (to taste)are added to. Boil pasta from package for 12 minutes. Remove from boiling water reserving water to par-boil the frozen vegetables for 3 additional minutes.
- 2While pasta is boiling removed breasts from rotisserie chicken which was purchased already cooked at your supermarket and chop into bite size pieces.
- 3Mix the seasoning package from the pasta salad box as directed with the cooking oil.
- 4Mix together the pasta, vegetables, chicken, feta and parmesan cheese. Add dressing and toss. Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese. Enjoy!