- 1 pkg
- macaroni, large shells
- 1 bottle
- ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 lb
- large shrimp, (cook with the skins on for best flavor)
- 1 pkg
- grape tomatoes, halved
- feta cheese, i put quite a bit (we love feta)
- 1 small
- red onion, cut in half, then thinly sliced
How to Make Shrimp Pasta
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on bag, drain and cool slightly.
At the same time boil shrimp add any seasons you prefer, I add salt pepper and garlic powder... I sometime allow to boil with an onion as well.
Make sure the shrimp cook until they look like a C and slightly Orange.
- 2Now I clean the shrimp de-vein and take the tails off. Add to the pasta in a large salad bowl
- 3Combine the rest of the ingredients, tomatoes, onions, and ranch dressing. Once completely mixed... Fold in the feta cheese, At this stage you can add salt and pepper to taste, and put in the refrigerator at least an hour to set and chill.