Shrimp Pasta Salad with Dill
- 1 lb
- small pasta, mini shells, cartwheels, whatever you choose
- 1 lb
- small salad shrimp, cooked, and cleaned
- celery stalks, minced fine
- 1 medium
- vidalia onion, minced fine
- kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- fresh dill weed, chopped or 2 tablespoons dried
- miracle whip to moisten
How to Make Shrimp Pasta Salad with Dill
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse well and drain. Set aside in bowl.
- 2Mince celery and onion add to bowl. (if using frozen shrimp, rinse and drain to make sure they are broken up and defrosted) Add to bowl along with remaining ingredients.
- 3Add enough Miracle Whip to moisten. You may need to add a bit more after chilling as the pasta will absorb moisture.
- 4Chill and serve.