Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 box
- rotini pasta
- chicken breast, baked and diced
- 1 c
- frozen peas
- tomato, diced
- green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can(s)
- chopped black olives
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing
- salt and pepper
How to Make Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1Preheat oven to 425. Season chicken breast and baked for 25-30 minutes or until done. Then cut in to bite size pieces and set aside.
- 2Prepare pasta according to box. Drain and set aside.
- 3Boil frozen peas and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl combine pasta,chicken,peas,tomato,green pepper, olives and cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Then add Ranch Dressing to taste. Stir and serve.
- 5You can also use Ham or bacon in this recipe if you prefer.